West End Girls!!!Posted: March 29, 2009
iLove thrift shops!
I just love em’. Me and mother headed for one today and I’m so happy after leaving! These are the things I got:
- A dark leaf print, long sleeve button-up shirt from GUESS by Marciano= $14.95!!
- Dark khaki pants from Gap
- Pair of light wash blue jeans from Gap
- Grayish button-up shirt from Gap
Okay, Gap overload!
- Khaki shorts from Old Navy
- Brown cargo shorts from Old Navy
- A cool orange shirt for the movie Juno. On the front it reads: “Paulie Bleaker is Totally Boss”.
- Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them– J.K. Rowling or “Newt Scamander”. Lol.
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I got the unabridged version. Upwards of a thousand pages! Wowser!
And of course…
Again, I love thrift shops!